- Performing complex, specialised tasks on the Control Systems and Large Drives (VSDs and Motors) for the rotating equipment in the Oil & Gas and Power Industry.
- Performing commissioning, outage services, preventative maintenance and upgrades
- Training of customers on Siemens equipment on site
- Troubleshooting activities on site or via remote services to diagnose problems, determine appropriate resolution and implement corrective actions
- Resolving technical issues, foster knowledge sharing and help others
- •Providing external and internal reports in a timely, accurate, and professional mannerIdentifying and report all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the organization
- Building a strong customer relationship through a positive, proactive & professional approach
- Having the flexibility to work overtime based on workload and work both independently and within a team environment with the ability to lead the team
- Proactively promote innovation, improvements, risk identification and safety management
- Work under the company quality management system and take responsibility for HS&E
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical, Mechatronics, Industrial or Mechanical Engineering (or other similar technical area)
- Minimum of 5 years of field service experience in servicing or commissioning Large Drives (VSD’s and Motors),
- Strong industrial experience with rotating equipment and Variable Speed Drives (VSD’s) knowledge in the Oil & Gas industry
- Practical knowledge of Siemens PLCs (Simatic S7, WinCC or PCS7).
- In-depth practical knowledge of SINAMICS drives, STARTER and SIMOREG
- Excellent technical writing skills with focus on design document, inspection and test plans and commissioning reports.
- Basic commercial knowledge to understand contract deliverables and identify items or work that falls outside these boundaries so additional funding from the customer can be pursued.
- Willingness to travel to customer site with sometimes little to no notice and travel frequently within Australia
Job ID: 190950
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time