At our Lisbon Hub nearly 1300 employees from 41 different nationalities provide different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care - to more than 60 Siemens entities across the world, in 20 different languages.
We are a global business process management area, that supports Siemens companies worldwide to achieve excellence in their internal process allowing our colleges to fully focus on their business. #Siemens #join #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
Are you ready to be part of the change?
What role will you play?
As part of Opportunity to cash, Order manager is responsible for the review, validation and processing of sales orders, ensuring their completeness, accuracy and compliance with current business rules and policies.
- Be responsible for a group of customers
- Booking of sales orders within system ERP;
- Clarify order discrepancies with business units and customers;
- Resolve customer and business unit inquiries;
- Act as interface between customer and Siemens business units/warehouse/factories
- Ensure high level quality in all communication on behalf of Siemens with end customer in order to guarantee their satisfaction
How does that sound? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel);
- Mandatory: Proficiency in French – minimum C2 level (able to communicate freely with customers and sales managers); English, German or other languages will be considered a plus
- SAP knowledge(Module MM/FI, - SD will be a plus);
- Service Attitude and customer oriented;
- Strong communication skills (both orally and writing);
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Strong work ethic - we are always acting in name of Siemens;
- Problem solving and fast thinking will help to resolve daily management issues;
- Your accuracy and ability to multi-task will help make you a success.
What else do you need to know?
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That's why we recruit phenomenal minds from all walks of life. We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business; therefore, we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 191011
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time