Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as
Shipment & administrative assistant - (M/F)
to treat and follow up customer orders process.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- You will create and request export documents
- You will follow up of shipment complaints and resolving operational issues
- You will coordinate the transports of goods with courier/forwarders
- You will manage various administrative tasks
- You will assist in preparation for various daily reports
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at http://www.fast-trackdiagnostics.com/
Your qualifications and experience:
- Minimum High school level
- Preferably experience of min. 2 years in Export/Logistics
Your attributes and skills:
- You have a professional working knowledge of common software packages
- You are fluent in English both writing and speaking; any other language is considered as an advantage
- You are able to communicate in a clear, concise and timely manner.
- You are highly detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- You have the capacity for working independently and perform effectively under short deadlines
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.Check our Careers Site at http://www.fast-trackdiagnostics.com/about-us/career/
Job ID: 191049
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: FAST TRACK DIAGNOSTICS LUXEMBOURG S.à r.l.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time