We need you to be in charge of the service operations team of complex applications and services of Siemens AG in a high secure environment, Eagle Data Center. Furthermore, a part of this job is designing and providing solutions in the area of backup and job scheduling in a safety-critical environment.
Area of your responsibilities:
- Automate the provisioning process and backup as a service
- manage change requests, capacity management, security management and availability management
- control the operating budget, ensuring it is adhered to
- control external resources in the event of bottlenecks
We are looking for someone who:
- completed degree and several years of professional experience in the above-mentioned field OR has completed a vocational training with corresponding further training and have gained several years of professional experience.
- has an experience in leading a team
- is familiar with the backup software EMC Networker, Backup Storage Data domains, Automic (UC4) and ITIL.
- is willing to work standard business hours 8-17 and regular standby duty (7*24)
- is proficient with spoken and written German and English
Have any questions? Feel free to email our recruiter Jan Stafa at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or apply, and we will get back to you!
Siemens is equal opportunity employer. We value equal opportunities and also look forward to receiving applications from people with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time