Lisbon Hub nearly 1300 employees from 41 different nationalities provide
different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care - to
more than 60 Siemens entities across the world, in 20 different languages.
We are a
global business process management area, that supports Siemens companies
worldwide to achieve excellence in their internal process allowing our colleges
to fully focus on their business. #Siemens #join #peopleatsiemens
Are you ready to be part of the change?
will you play?
- Execution of tasks related to Human Resources
Administration for Siemens Sweden such as:
- Data and employee lifecycle event management related
to employees (from onboarding to termination);
- Management of employee related organizational
structure (cost center, org unit, manager)
that sound? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in HR, Psychology, Social Sciences or
- Minimum 1/2 years of experience in similar functions;
- Fluency in Swedish and English is mandatory
- Solid MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- Team Player, with a strong customer focus, results & quality
- Reliable, organized, autonomous and with strong communication skills;
- "Dynamic” - be flexible to change tasks due to automation of assigned
What else do
you need to know?
If we all
thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That's why we recruit phenomenal
minds from all walks of life. We recognize that building a diverse workforce is
essential to the success of our business; therefore, we encourage applications
from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility
requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Our Office Perks
and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups,
volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool
and relaxed environment.