Manager Maintenance Engineering at Siemens, Finspång Sweden
Join us on our journey into the future #Siemens
Be part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is high on the agenda. By making sustainable energy solutions more cost effective, developing new technologies for the future's smart industry and electrifying passenger and freight transport, we make reality of our vision of a sustainable world.
Siemens Service delivers preventive maintenance for the Medium Gas Turbine products to achieve high availability, reliability and customer value. The gas turbine is often a key component in its production and our technical support is therefore essential for achieving a long-lasting relationship and a satisfied customer.
The Maintenance Engineering Department is built up by four teams with a total of 50 employees:
• Application Engineering that prepare overhaul technical scope in the sales phase
• Overhaul Engineering that plan and deliver overhaul technical scope for the open market
• LTP-Long Term Program SGT-500/600/700/750 that plan and deliver overhaul technical scope for LTP customers
• LTP-Long Term Program SGT-800 that plan and deliver overhaul technical scope for LTP customers
Now we are looking for a Manager to Maintenance Engineering / LTP - Long Term Program SGT-800.
Scope of work for the team
The teams’ responsibilities include preparation of scope for outages (planned inspections) tailored for each gas turbine unit including upsell opportunities. The team also gives technical support to customers with LTP and acts as the entry point to engineering for topics, not related to 24/7-support, within any technical areas (performance, fuels, etc.)
The daily work is organized in teams including Maintenance Engineers, Sales Managers, Customer Contract Managers, Site Inspection Managers and Logistics.
• Be an active leader of a group with 15 members
• Continuous planning of the team tasks and activities
• Development of everyone in the team
• Process improvements
• Recruitment if needed
You will be member of the departments’ management team where we together manage the business and active work with development and improvement of the department.
Who are you?
• You have a genuine interest and experience in leadership and the ability to motivate and coach people
• You have a strong interest in improving routines, processes and measures to evaluate the performance
• Due to the diversity in your team and collaboration with the region offices around the world you can communicate fluently in English
• You are enrolled in Swedish social insurance and have basic Swedish language skills
Do not hesitate - apply today via www.siemens.se/jobb, Job Id 191126 and no later than Dec 12, 2019. The position is permanent and full time and you will be based in Finspång, Sweden. For questions about the role please contact recruiting manager firstname.lastname@example.org /+46 (0)122 82180 or for questions about the recruitment process contact email@example.com/+46 (8) 728-1372.
Trade Union representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Kenth Gustavsson, IF Metall, 0122-815 25
Job ID: 191126
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery AB
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time