At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Then come in and join our team as Credit & Collection Supervisor
Your mission and responsibilities:
* Responsible for Credit & Collection process in Argentina.
* Resolves credit problems at all levels, and monitors the collection of past-due accounts.
* Makes customer visits with sales to resolve disputed balances and credit issues.
* Minimizes bad debts by using root cause analysis.
* Identifies reasons for non-payment and recommends actions to be taken.
* Recommends credit extensions and/or legal action where necessary; maintains relationships with credit agencies.
* Works closely with managers to ensure awareness of any actions and/or problems affecting their relationship with the customers.
* May make credit approval decisions within prescribed limits.
* Define KPI and implement best practices.
Your attributes and skills:
Graduate on Business Administration, Accountant, Legal or similar.
Min 5 years’ experience in similar position.
Advace Excel skills.
Job ID: 191130
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time