Specifically looking for candidate(s) with experience in power
transmission and distribution. Low and medium voltage equipment.
This position will primarily support the Central to Eastern United States, with maintenance I&C, commissioning activities and troubleshooting emergent electrical issues.
This position may be called on to support new unit installations and commissioning activities throughout Siemens.
• Demonstrated knowledge of power transmission and distribution systems required
• Must have experience with Switchgear, LV or MV Circuit breakers
Knowledge and/or experience with metal clad/vacuum switchgear.
Knowledge and/or experience with breakers or high voltage equipment testing, including analyzing test results and equipment condition assessment
• Must have experience in troubleshooting & repair of electrical control circuits
• Must have very good organizational skills to plan work scope, personnel and equipment logistics
• Two or more years of directly related equipment experience
• Must have effective verbal and written communication skills, as well as good presentation skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, especially Word, Excel & PowerPoint, experience with project management software, a plus.
• Must be familiar with OSHA safety practices and perform duties within specified guidelines to ensure safety of self and supporting crew
• Must be highly motivated and a team player; must foster an inclusive work environment and respect all aspects of diversity
• Must be available to respond for emergency and relief assignments
Job ID: 191137
Organization: United States
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.