The Fossil Operations and Process and Product Development group in Siemens Gas and Power is seeking an Industrial Engineering Co-Op student to help support this division, be challenged and learn.
Responsibilities will include:
•The position will include working with user organizations to improve flow, quality and most importantly safety of existing processes.
•The candidate will also help identify opportunities for improved functionality while working with end users and providing suggestions based on emerging technologies in the process equipment and systems
This position allows for the learning and development in the following areas:
• Process improvement, optimizing the utilization of resources,
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Siemens is seeking an Undergraduate or Graduate student who is currently enrolled in an accredited university pursuing a degree in industrial Engineering
• Minimum of 3.0 GPA is required
• Strong understanding of process improvement and system optimization
• Microsoft Windows suite knowledge (Excel, Visio, PPT, Word)
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong communication skills communications skills; able to clearly and concisely express information (or data) to non technical associates, peers and management.
• Strong aptitude or interest in business process
• Aptitude to learn and work with multiple system technologies
• Ability to prioritize and multitask - flexibility to adjust and thrive in an environment with changing requirements, schedules and priorities for projects or assignments
• Relocation assistance is not available.
Job ID: 191146
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-Time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.