Enterprise Marketing Manager
The Enterprise Marketing Manager will drive the Siemens Healthineers go-to-market strategy at the enterprise level to Climb the Customer Ladder (CCL). This individual must have a strong understanding of the economics and dynamics of the U.S. healthcare market. He/She will leverage industry data and insights to accurately segment customers and develop persona-based, multichannel marketing programs that successfully position Siemens Healthineers as the “strategic partner of choice” for leading healthcare organizations. Complementary responsibilities include developing compelling executive-level messaging, content, and sales-support assets that drive awareness and demand for the relevant portfolio offerings.
The candidate must demonstrate exceptional marketing skills, especially proven success in translating customer and industry data into targeted marketing initiatives and campaigns. He/She must have the ability to navigate and work collaboratively within a highly matrixed organization. This senior-level individual contributor reports to the Director of Enterprise Marketing.
· Utilize market data to accurately segment customers and successfully position relevant portfolio offerings
· Develop the go-to-market strategy for the CCL initiative
· Develop, drive, and measure effective executive-level marketing initiatives and campaigns across the buying journey
· Create audience-relevant messaging, value propositions, and tools to drive sales
· Support annual marketing planning and budgeting for the U.S.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing. MBA or Masters preferred.
- 8 years of relevant experience in B2B marketing.
- Strong operational and business acumen.
- Proven results in collaborating with executive leadership and cross-functional teams.
- Superior organizational and operational skills; ability to juggle multiple projects and shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment, while meeting all deadlines.
- Strategic thinker with excellent communication, presentation, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed organization.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Experience in healthcare marketing or life sciences field preferred.
Job ID: 191148
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.