- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
- Work in close collaboration with Siemens utilities customers in Montreal, Quebec to convert their business requirements into Siemens solution configuration parameters
- Install, configure, test and support Siemens software applications in both a customer on-premise and Siemens cloud environment
- Provide work estimates and regular status updates to be used in project planning & tracking
- Assist in designing workflows, new processes, data flows and integrations with existing systems and business practices
- Create and deliver end user training
- Create, execute and support customer acceptance test plans for Siemens Smart Grid Application solutions
- Provide technical assistance with the creation of operational processes
- Identify log track and assist in the resolution of software and process issues
- Provide the first and second tier of support for technical questions on software functionality from end-users, internal and external customers
- Implement and deliver projects with minimal supervision
- Execute operational systems maintenance tasks to ensure optimal continued systems performance
- Technical diploma (DEC) or University degree (BAC) in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 2-5 years of customer facing software implementation experience and deployment of Enterprise Software Applications
- Experience with Linux, Apache and Oracle are a must
- Experience in the Electric, smart metering and Utility industry, an asset
- Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as work well in groups
- Strong background in a customer-focused environment
- Very good knowledge of French and English, both written and spoken
Job ID: 191156
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.