- Freedom and a healthy work-life balance – Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting, and digital workspaces;
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects;
- Engaging, challenging, and fast-evolving, cutting-edge technological environment;
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale;
- Competitive total rewards package;
- Profit-sharing available;
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle;
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology, and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community;
- Participate in our celebrations, social events, and offsite business events;
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them;
- Employee perks and discounts;
- Diversity- and inclusivity-focused;
- Coordinating service calls between technicians and clients;
- Managing inspection schedules;
- Managing service call invoices;
- All other related tasks.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in a commercial customer service position;
- Experience in the Building Technologies service industry an asset;
- Experience with the SAP system or other corporate resource planning systems;
- Knowledge of change management and complex organizations;
- Very strong fluency in French (spoken and written);
- Very strong fluency in English (spoken and written).
- Knowledge of information technology;
- Proven organizational skills – able to plan and set priorities efficiently, able to perform multiple tasks and allocate workloads;
- Motivated and efficient under pressure.
- Analytical skills;
- Communication skills;
- Customer-focused and Siemens values;
- Team spirit;
- Organizational skills and a concern for quality.
Job ID: 191157
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.