Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Cybersecurity Manager.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Cybersecurity
Manager, you will be responsible for:
- You will lead the Cybersecurity Technology Services team, being responsible for the performance of 6+ employees.
- You will develop the portfolio of Technology Services being offered to other Centers of Expertise in SHS IT or the Business.
- You will support Siemens Healthineers in securely embracing state of the art technologies, designing innovative concepts to support our transition to new business models.
- You will evolve our capabilities to develop and execute Cybersecurity best practices in all our M&A activities.
- You will be the service manager for our IT forensic services, being a trusted partner to Legal and Compliance in litigation and compliance cases.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do
develop your career with Healthineers
- You have completed studies in Computer Science or similar and have proved on-hands experience in several Cybersecurity fields, for example Vulnerability Management, Cloud Security, Forensics, Incident Management, etc.
- You have a solid experience leading global teams, empowering and inspiring colleagues while promoting diversity
- You are a people person capable of developing networks outside the Company with business partners, providers, regulatory bodies and others to foster collaboration in Cybersecurity.
- You are acquainted with the latest IT technology and willing to research about new breakthroughs coming into the field
- Willingness to travel and flexibility, including short-term international deployment, is expected
- Since you are interacting with international partners, excellent English skills (ideally as native language, spoken and written) are necessary, German language skills and knowledge of other languages is of advantage
- You have very good presentation skills and you show team orientation, communication skills and customer orientation
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 7-8 years IT experience, including 3 to 4 years with Cybersecurity-related activities as main mission.
- Willing to travel up to 40%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 191159
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.