If you are looking for a significant job to expand your horizon in Sales, why not join Siemens Brazil?
A chance to create an impactful career and making the future.
What we will need from you
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering or equivalent technical graduation.
- + 08 years of significant experience in consultative sales of equipment for industry and automation involving low and medium voltage converters and motors.
- Knowledge of Machine Manufacturers (OEMs and Process OEMs) and Pump Manufacturers markets.
- Advanced English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and Internet.
- Leadership skills and team development.
- Availability for national travels (80%).
What are your main responsibilities
· Contribute to the achievement of sales goals, profitability and increased participation of the company with the market and customers.
· Develop clients and businesses, working on project and opportunity studies.
· Develop marketing and sales activities, monitoring and developing the company's potential in its business.
· The Sales Specialist will be responsible for:
Ø prepare technical and commercial proposals of low and medium voltage motors
Ø marketing actions
Ø develop customer relationships
Ø achieve sales targets in the segment.
· Develop sales opportunities that contain low and medium voltage converters until closing increasing the share of Siemens wallet in existing customers.
In the current team there are two professionals who act as engineers, but act as techniciansDiverse teams are better teams! If everyone thinks the same way, an innovation will not happen. Therefore, we seek talents from different backgrounds, genders, ages, races, sexual orientation and people with disabilities. At Siemens, the opportunities are for everyone.
Come build the future! Join our team!
Job ID: 191164
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time