• Responsible for deploying/supporting/maintaining SONARQUBE solutions.
• Deploy SONARQUBE tool at an enterprise level.
• Needs to understand the business aspect, security aspect, and technical aspect of SONARQUBE solutions.
• Create efficient, reliable infrastructure with code, automate processes and provide operational support. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
• Understand how Sonar ties into the TFS C# and vNext build processes (primarily TFS C# but some Maven/ANT Java and iOS Xcode) and how to configure Sonar itself
• Detailed understanding of how Sonar server and statistics database runs. Understand the architecture. Solve problems by combing the message boards
• Understand the Sonar and IDE plugins
• First line trouble shooting of failed Sonar builds and unit tests
• Configure server and help build engineer with Sonar build parameters
• Upgrade Sonar to new release and download the latest release and certifying it in the QA environment
• Conduct complex technical evaluation and suggest proposed physical architectures along with detailed design.
• Configuring and preforming basic administration in Azure (Setting up Machine, DB, NW)
• Provision and monitor database, build and Sonar servers
• Provide on-call support to resolve and/or escalate production incidents or issues outside normal working hours including support during software deployment/release activities.
• Driving technical issues to resolution: from qualifying the issue, to reproducing it and conducting an in-depth technical investigation (being in touch with the customer and managing their expectations all along the way)
• Configure and understand the static code analysis rules and be able to answer basic questions about them
• Monitor Q-builds and Sonar server
• Perform Sonar Upgrades
• Assist Continuous Delivery Engineers with the integration of Sonar scans into the Java and .NET automated builds
• Troubleshoot Sonar Scan related issues and open Issues with the vendor as necessary
• Assist application teams in the Integration of Sonar processes into their local IDEs (Visual Studio, Eclipse, etc.)
• Assist the Language specific Sonar Rules committees as needed
• Participate in all phases of system development, deployment, configuration, and monitoring including performance and availability, alerting, data integrity, security and capacity planning.
• Support JIRA and Confluence administration, including creation and management of custom, complex projects, workflows, security schemes, custom fields, dashboards and reports configurations.
• Install, manage and administer Jira and Confluence add-ons, plugins, and extensions.
• Expert level tool administration knowledge on JIRA, and proficiency in Atlassian tool suite.
• Good understanding of HTTP, HTTPS, TCP, FTP etc. and other network protocols.
• Administrate, configure, monitor, support SONARQUBE Enterprise edition and IDE plugins
• Strong Scripting knowledges using Python, Power Shell
• IIS configuration, website setup, windows authentication mechanisms
• Experience in performing Atlassian installations, migrations, and plugin installation, a must.
• Atlassian tool administration knowledge on JIRA and Confluence
• Ability to write custom JQL (Jira Query Language), a plus.
• Ability to construct Confluence pages and integrate JIRA projects with Confluence pages
• Experience installing applications on VMs, monitoring performance, and tailing logs Microsoft Windows Server.
• Microsoft SQL Server or MySQL Database administration skills are preferred.
• Active Directory groups, configuration.
• Responsibility to install, configure and maintain applications with IT infrastructure
• A strong understanding of operating systems, networking, and software engineering fundamentals
• Sound knowledge on usage of server certificates and security certificates.
• Should have experience in enabling secured browsing of web applications via security certificates.
• Experience with Basic Azure Sys Ops
Job ID: 191189
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time