Do you want to help to create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Technical Support Specialist (m/f/d) for ECLIPSE Accelerators (Cyclotrons) and EXPLORA Chemistry Modules to support our service technicians in the field with solving of diverse problems in the technical, physical and chemical sector.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- In your role, you will be responsible for analyzing technical malfunctions on Cyclotrons and Chemistry Modules, liaising with service technicians and clinical customers as required
- You like to be in contact with our international service technicians and guide them through troubleshooting remotely and over the phone
- You will perform qualified preliminary clarifications and then develop an action plan including a spare parts recommendation (spare parts selection); You use our internal knowledge database
- You will support with technical, physical and chemical problems in English and German language
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Services Imaging & Therapy
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have completed a technical education in conjunction with a training as a technician in the fields of electrical engineering or mechanics or have a comparable education
- You have several years of relevant professional experience
- We are also pleased about applicants with completed vocational training in connection with many years of professional experience in this field
- You own a excelent technical understanding and are able to apply your knowledge of physical fundamentals in practice
- You own the ability to analyze and understand complex technical functionalities
- You possess good knowledge in reading technical drawings and electrical schematics
Your attributes and skills:
- We provide customer support from 8 am - 6 pm. Your working hours will be mainly flexible, and we will discuss within the team to ensure that we are always contactable between these hours
- On-site situation analysis may be required in Germany and other European countries, so business trips (approx. 30%) on a short notice are not a problem for you
- You are used to work conscientiously and carefully. Therefore, you are able to deal with radioactive materials
- With your very good English skills you will support service technicians at home and abroad, document problems, easily communicate internally with your colleagues and understand the training courses, which mostly are held in English. Ideally, you have very good German language skills and have already gained experience in intercultural cooperation
- You will work simultaneously on several topics in parallel, so you are comfortable with prioritizing your workload while maintaining an overview; you will also keep customer satisfaction firmly in focus at all times
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sophia Mengel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 191208
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time