Your new role – challenging and future-oriented:
- You will be integrated into an operational team starting on your very first day, with whom you will work on different projects.
- The tutor — an experienced professional — will give assistance, guiding you through the internship with know-how and advice.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate:
- Student, graduate or following a Master’s program in Automation or Mechanical Engineering;
- Good understanding of basic automation engineering and industrial automation;
- Achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities are a plus;
- Analytical and critical thinking;
- Open-minded, innovative and responsible;
- Motivated and with the ability to learn and grow;
- Good interaction and communication at all levels of the company;
- Good English skills – written and spoken;
- Good Microsoft Office skills;
What we offer:
- Possibility to become a permanent colleague of ours after 1 year;
- An opportunity to learn and grow;
- Real life working experience;
- An open environment where you can express your ideas and take initiatives;
- A very nice set up, where we really care about our people;
What else should I know?
· Availability for a part-time or full-time program.
Job ID: 191231
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time