Your new role – challenging and future-oriented:
• You will be integrated into an operational team starting on your very first day, with whom you will work on different projects.
• The tutor — an experienced professional — will give assistance, guiding you through the internship with know-how and advice.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate:
• Student, graduate or following a Master’s program in Electrical Engineering;
• Good understanding of basic electrical engineering and industrial automation;
• Achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities are a plus;
• Internship experience in electrical engineering and/or automation industry is a plus;
• Analytical and critical thinking;
• Open-minded, innovative and responsible;
• Motivated and with the ability to learn and grow;
• Good interaction and communication at all levels of the company;
• Good English skills – written and spoken;
• Good Microsoft Office skills;
What we offer:
• Paid working student program plus additional benefits (meal tickets, gift tickets, medical subscription, etc.);
• Possibility to become a permanent colleague of ours after 1 year;
• An opportunity to learn and grow;
• Real life working experience;
• An open environment where you can express your ideas and take initiatives;
• A very nice set up, where we really care about our people;
What else should I know?
• Availability for a part-time or full-time program.