What we are looking for
We are looking for new colleagues in the field of corporate function controlling (m/f). Become part of an international team and cooperate across regions to achieve finance and business controlling targets.
Field of Responsibility:- controlling, reporting and administration tasks of the unit corporate function controlling within Hub CEE
- cost controlling and analysis of financial figures of central units
- monthly/quarterly/year-end closing activities
- ensure continuous improvement of controlling processes and reporting processes and systems
- commercial counter-part to the heads of functions and management in serviced countries
- preparation of financial reports for management
- cooperation with other teams across countries within CEE
Required education, skills and personality requirements
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
economics, preferably controlling, accounting, audit and finance
- analytical thinking
- flexibility and communication skills
- knowledge of SAP (FI / CO module)
- business warehouse knowledge
- additional skills in German or an eastern European language is an advantage
We offer• Salary 1400 € brutto /month + variable bonus*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Socializing programs (teambuildings)
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
Job ID: 191241
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time