Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Scientific Collaboration MR Professional to support the MR scientific development of our collaboration customers and reference sites.
Your mission and responsibilities:
• Work closely with the Magnetic Resonance Country Business Line Manager, Collaboration Officer, Magnetic Resonance Scientific Collaboration Manager, PSE (Product Specialists) and Application Specialists to maximize the clinical and business impact of our scientific collaboration program
• Provide an effective support to our network of MR Collaboration Scientists in the EMEA Region
• Manage, establish, maintain and develop research collaboration projects with strategic research partners
• Promote continuous dialogue with partners in order to identify opportunities for collaboration on research topics and to translate these into concrete project proposals in coordination with our expert community leaders
• Acquire and maintain expertise on all aspects of pre-market and post-market clinical investigations
• Drafting, negotiating and finalizing all collaboration contracts with support from legal, regulatory and compliance
• Adhere to Siemens’ collaborations policies, and take ownership of the processes for collaboration management with your assigned partners
• Obtain the expected scientific collaboration feedback on collaboration projects from our partners
• Facilitate the collaboration and self-developed sequences among our world-wide partners
Research and Development
• Provide expert on-site support in ongoing collaborative research projects. This usually includes but it is not limited to support for prototype installation, debugging and creation of research protocols
• Scientific advice for partners on research topics related to our technologies (eg MRI sequences, post-processing solutions, data analysis, SW & HW integration) as well as in cooperation with Siemens. Colleagues in the EMEA region, headquarters and worldwide to contribute to the development of future technologies
• Drive the development of novel, clinically relevant techniques (MR pulse sequences and image reconstruction) with our research partners
• Develop and release prototypes of novel techniques in compliance with highest source code quality
• Evaluate prototypes, and publish results in peer-reviewed journals
• Conduct original research resulting in patent applications
• Educate R&D and Applications colleagues on clinical research issues
Sales and Marketing Support
• Support our collaboration partners for providing content for Siemens Healthcare publications such as MAGNETOM Flash
• Support the call for tenders in case of research support user requested
• Support the Magnetic Resonance Business Line in scientific presentations
• Answer questions from Sales and Marketing related to areas of the team’s responsibility
• Demonstrate strong knowledge of organization's business practices, issues faced, and contribute to problem resolution of those issues
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at <add Link to web page of business>
Your qualifications and experiences:
• Ph.D. in Biomedical Engineering / Biomedical Physics / Imaging Physics, or equivalent
• Strong MR physics background
• At least three years of research experience in the field of medical imaging (preferably MRI) or a related field (eg, image-guided treatments or machine learning methods)
• Experience in the development of clinical studies / research and provide publications in specialized international scientific research journals
• Magnetic Resonance pulse sequence and/or image reconstruction programming skills, preferably with IDEA and ICE platform
• Expertise in MR imaging techniques and clinical applications
• Experience in working with internal and external partners
• Substantial experience in C++/C software design, implementation and coding
• Experience using Matlab for signal and image processing
• Expertise in image processing
Your attributes and skills:
• Ability to work independently and prioritize work
• Ability to multi-task and follow through
• Strong collaboration skills and ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
• Detail-oriented and organized
• Skilled in MS office software applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
• Outstanding writing, presentation, and communication skills
• Excellent teaching skills and a proactive can-do attitude
• Fluent in English and Italian (written and spoken)
• International experience in working with different culture, languages would be appreciated
• Based in Milan with availability to travel up to 50%.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 191255
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.r.l.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time