Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as IT Solution Designer / Architect (m/f/d) for ALM and PLM Applications to focus on key future technologies used for development of Siemens Healthineers products and to support the Siemens Healthineers R&D organizations with tools and product-related infrastructure consulting.
The Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) team within Siemens Healthineers IT is responsible for providing R&D organizations with a state-of the-art platform of services for Product/Application LifeCycle Management needs. ALM is continuously enhancing its service portfolio, strategies and technologies across Siemens Healthineers, supporting more than 10,000 product engineers.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will develop an in-depth understanding of business processes and proactively suggest innovative technology solutions that lead to continuous business process improvement
- You will consult and support the implementation of new or changed services for increased business productivity, including the discussion, analysis and acceptance of demand and supporting the planning for the development and implementation of service changes
- You will evaluate service-specific new requirements and its impact on the existing processes/landscape, and you will design and execute necessary changes
- You will drive solution design, architecture and implementation of services with Application Managers and the Delivery team
- You will consult on projects and with application support groups regarding architecture-related concerns and direction, as well as alignment to overall IT strategy
- You will adopt new technologies like Blockchain (e.g. Validation process) and Walk Me (enhanced user/training experience)
- You will design & implement interfaces for Data backbone from ALM systems for effective data management (e.g. HTS, QC, Cosima, Artifactory (SW-BOM), System Trace interfaces to Teamcenter)
- You will drive digitalization and seamless integration of tools for improved workflows
- You will drive successful transition of a heterogeneous IT system landscape into a Cloud/SaaS environment with strong focus on integrations
- You will enhance existing solutions / workflows based on business digitalization roadmap
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Healthcare IT
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in Information Technology, Business Informatics, Computer Science or in related fields
- You have comprehensive experience as IT Business Analyst, IT Business Consultant or IT Solution Architect
- You have experience in IT Project Management and IT Service Management
- You have sound knowledge of IT concepts, Microsoft Windows-based environments, architectures and technical standards
- You have experience with tiered-application architectures and client-server applications
- Preferably you have basic knowledge of the ITIL model
- Ideally you have experience in the regulated healthcare environment
Your attributes and skills:
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in English as well as intercultural awareness
- With your self-starting mentality, you pro-actively drive activities which are in your own area of responsibility
- You have strong customer orientation
- You are willing to travel to customers at Siemens Healthineers sites
- You are a team-oriented person and you foster an inclusive work environment that values people
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Patrick Pietsch.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 191260
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time