Service Sales Engineer
Responsible for securing service business of Building Automation, Security and Access Controls; in line with financial objectives of organization. Monitor and analyze service installed base in order to grow service business in all segments; namely Service Projects, System Migration, Digital Services & Spares
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for Order Intake, Forecasting and net sale of Serivce, Sales, Refurbishment & Migration Business
- Sells, with minimal supervision in services offerings persuasively, persistently and confidently to building owners and/or their representatives to reach optimal profit levels.
- Builds long-term partnering relationships with the owner and/or their representatives responsible for the decision-making process to drive the service sales. Actively listens, probes and identifies concerns. Understands the customers’ needs. Demonstrates technical expertise to develop credibility, loyalty, trust and commitment.
- Positively and credibly influences strategies with owners. Frequently creates competitive, high quality and timely estimates, proposals, and cost/benefit analysis. Negotiates value, addresses resistance and closes the sale.
- Coordinate ongoing, accounts particularly focusing on selling services and small projects. Regularly liases with the Service Execution Team to ensure successful implementation of sales are in place to satisfy incoming order commitments. Provides detailed forecast information on a regular basis in accordance with company procedures
- Support pro-actively and communicate effectively with the Service Execution Team. Develops relationship with centralised support staff to exceed customers' expectations.
- Administration service sales reports according to agreed contracts to ensure timely collection of payment
- Training / keep up to date on technical changes to improve technical know-how.
- Develop vender, subcontractors to carry out retrofit work related to service business.
- Adhere to company processes, compliances and policies, with zero toleranc, while executing professional responsibilities
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics or Mechanical
- Proven competency in timely submission of offers and tenders to meet the customer requirements.
- Experience and excellence in service project/migration and business development.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Excellent Planning, Scheduling and Resource Management skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be
Never forget to use the online HTML converter when it comes to composing or converting articles for the web.
Job ID: 191261
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time