Senior Service Engineer - Team Leader
Responsible for execution of service agreements of BMS, Security and Fire Alarm Systems installed at customer's premises to the satisfaction of the customer. Overview service operations of Service Team and provide necessary Technical and Administrative support to Team. What are my responsibilities
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for the execution and delivery of complex BMS service agreements, assign to team.
- Perform scheduling, risk and resource management activities in relation to the service agreements of service team
- Regularly update customer about attended service call, suggest improvement measures, introduce latest solution & service offerings and receive customer feedback to ensure effective life cycle support.
- Liaise with service coordinator and service manager for regular update on customer system, challenges and customer activities; in the interest of service business.
- Attend training arranged by MNTS & keep updated on BMS software, Tools & 3rd party integrations to provide efficient services to customers.
- Provide timely technical support and resource to service team for successful execution of service contract and achieve customer satisfaction
- Gain and inculcate Siemens values and service culture within a team to develop a service team.
- Conflict resolution in relation to customers with a win-win approach
- Disciplinary management of team of service engineers & technicians
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex problems in BMS systems
- Developing technical & Soft skills of the service technicians & engineers
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics or Mechanical
- 5 to 6 years of experience of HVAC Controls & Building Management System
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Excellent Planning, Scheduling and Resource Management skills
- Facility Management processes followed in the building industry
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be
Job ID: 191264
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time