Siemens Digital Industries Software, a business unit of Siemens, is a global leader in software, systems and services for Industry 4.0. With our range of high-performance industrial software, we help manufacturing companies increase the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and bring new products to market faster.
Global Delivery Network (GDN) is the organization within Siemens Industry Software responsible for global delivery of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) services. As a result of a rapid growth and business needs GDN decided to extend its current delivery network (USA, India & Malesia) with Europe dedicated Nearshore Center in Poland
We are looking for professionals who would like to join our Application Support practice within our Delivery Center in Wroclaw and develop their career in software products for Industry 4.0.
What are my responsibilities?
· Provide L2 support of quality & production management systems to the premium German car manufactures.
· Solve issues of users from around the World (Germany, UK, USA, Mexico, China).
· Work on tickets/issues following the ITIL processes for Incident, Problem and Change management.
· Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting.
· Coordinate the changes, upgrades, patches & releases
· Problem simulation, root cause analysis & technical improvements.
· Contribute to the Industry Revolution 4.0
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Both English and German at least on B1 level is a must.
· Experience in one of the below areas:
o Unix/Linux command line
o Databases (Oracle / MS SQL)
o Manufacturing background or experience-nice to have
· University degree in engineering
· Team player and good communication skills.
What we offer?
· Competitive salary and benefits (Lunch Subvention, Holiday Allowance, Medical Care, Sport Card, Life Insurance).
· Extra 6 days of paid vacation.
· German language classes.
· Comprehensive onboarding programme including SQL training.
· Work in an international and intercultural team.
· Advantages of big corporation (Siemens) and medium size office (~50 employees in Wroclaw)
· Interesting career path within Siemens Digital Industries Software.
· Support with relocation (candidate outside of Wroclaw).
· Access to the latest Industry 4.0 technologies and global experts for consultancy.
Siemens Digital Industries Software Homepage
Siemens Digital Enterprise videos
Siemens PLM & MOM videos
IBS QMS video
Job ID: 191268
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time