Siemens Mobility is looking for a Technical Project Leader within the Engineering department and located in Madrid.
Technical Project Leader MT for International Projects is a key role within Technical Project Leading International area as to ensure successful deployment of project Siemens Mobility Solutions, incorporating lessons learnt from existing projects and innovation in the process for ensuring delivery of the projects
He or she will ensure a proper technical overall strategy, planning and steering of the project under his or her scope.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Technical Leadear of the project for the engineering activities, facilitating the collaboration between the different member of the engineering project team.
- Responsible of the strategy, planning, organization and steering of the project for engineering scope.
- Responsible of the engineering technical management of the project assigned, ensuring the fulfillment of the project delivery in terms of scope, milestones, cost and quality.
- Responsible of the assignation of the different team members.
- Responsible of the correct budget management of the engineering portion assigned to the project.
- Responsible of the interface with the Project Manager and the Commercial Project Manager for engineering matters.
- In charge of creating technical reports involving engineering matters, required by client or Project Manager
- As part of the continuous improvement, identification of problems, their analysis and distribution of the lessons learnt to the members of the team, improving also the internal processes of the department.
- In charge of reporting of projects in terms of completion, status, risks, opportunities and budget to the Technical Project Lead Management and other departments of the company.
- + 5 years of experience in international rail signaling engineering projects.
- Experience in the whole signaling project lifecycle phases and related activities, from the requirement specification to the commissioning, including the warranty support after commissioning.
- Experience controlling project tasks and deliverables according to project schedule.
- Leadership, coaching and developing other abilities.
- Knowledge in team management and with communication skills
- Advanced knowledge in planning tools
- Continuous improvement oriented
- Experience working in international and multidisciplinary teams.
- Ability to travel.
- English and Spanish fluent