Within the Commercial Finance (COF) area of Siemens Financial Services (SFS), a global Point of Sale (POS) system consisting of three primary services (Internal View, External View & Customer Service Portal) has been rolled out. The POS IT Origination/Paperless Solution Expert team are responsible for Service Management, change management and forming a knowledge pool in IT in that area. As the IT Solution Expert, your main areas of responsibility will be business analysis, system configuration, support estimations, trainings, testing as well as go-live related activities. You will work closely with IT architects, service integrators and delivery & release management teams in a global, virtual environment.
This position will involve international travel.
- Acts as a liaison between IT Department, developers and Business Analyst
- Manage and support system development as required by designing and configuring to agreed specifications, testing and documentation.
- Working with 3rd party consultants to develop systems as per business requirements. Work to be carried out in accordance with the agreed framework and quality standards.
- Facilitating requirements engineering with Business Analysts as well as design sessions with developer.
- Provide proactive maintenance and support in conjunction with Support/System teams with an aim to ensure highest user experience and no unplanned down time of business applications.
- Ensure all current known activities are documented and any changes performed in accordance with agreed change management procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring all documents are available in agreed libraries to audit standards.
- To ensure system compliance including system security (CERT), and adherence to FSA, SfeRA, ITGC requirements and other applicable internal and external standards or requirements including providing reporting and appropriate communication as required.
- To continually look to increase new technologies integration and process improvement.
- Actively identifying new opportunities to increase process and economic efficiency within team as well as customer and team satisfaction.
- CAB Preparation and Participation
- Active participation in ticket triage and ticket handling process up to and including effort estimations and solutions to tickets
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Excellent Problem-solving Skills
- Analytical Mindset
- Good interpersonal skillset
- Attention to Detail
- Requirements engineering
- Managing customer/business expectations
- We expect you to be able to work in a global, virtual team as well as working independently in your location
Additional Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience with Cassiopae
- Experience with POS Systems
- Language skills (English as well as one or more of the following: Spanish, French, German, Nordic Languages)
- 3-5+ Years of Financial Industry Experience (Leasing Experience Preferred)
- ITSM Experience preferably ServiceNow
- Preferred ElasticSearch experience including, but not limited to, Kibana and Grafana
- Experience with OpenText products, preferably StreamServe/Exstream, xECM
- Preferred MS SQL Database experience
Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 170 years. The company is active around the globe, focusing on the areas of power generation and distribution, intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems, and automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Through the separately managed company Siemens Mobility, a leading supplier of smart mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is shaping the world market for passenger and freight services. Due to its majority stakes in the publicly listed companies Siemens Healthineers AG and Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Siemens is also a world-leading supplier of medical technology and digital healthcare services as well as environmentally friendly solutions for onshore and offshore wind power generation. In fiscal 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, Siemens generated revenue of €83.0 billion and net income of €6.1 billion. At the end of September 2018, the company had around 379,000 employees worldwide. Further information is available on the Internet at www.siemens.com.
Job ID: 191279
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.