Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Product Manager / Clinical Collaboration Manager (m/f/d) for syngo Virtual Cockpit to support our customers in their digital transformation and facilitate optimal patient care even in the most remote areas.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As Product Manager / Collaboration Manager for the syngo Virtual Cockpit (sVC) solution, you will be working in agile teams and will be responsible for the syngo Virtual Cockpit solution and subareas as well as the application functionalities based on them across the entire lifecycle
- You will represent stakeholders from other areas (e.g. magnetic resonance tomography, computed tomography, molecular imaging, etc.) and business owners within the scrum teams, and you will be responsible for understanding business and product requirements and communicating them to the scrum teams
- You will anticipate customer requirements and consider immediate opportunities. You will draw up the necessary requirements, including all stakeholders at an early stage and in a targeted manner. You will act as entrepreneur and verify the clinical concepts, working closely with users and customers to achieve the maximum benefit for customers
- You will be independently responsible for international clinical and scientific cooperation (i.e. installing the solution, checking compliance with milestones, ensuring contractually agreed services, incorporating the results and feedback into the sVC solution)
- In the agile development process you will be responsible for establishing and prioritizing your scrum team's backlog. You will take into account different dimensions in the backlog, such as new functionalities, improvements to existing functionalities as well as quality characteristics (stability, performance, usability, safety and security, etc.) and forward-looking redesigns
- You will work across different areas and teams, setting and communicating clear objectives for the scrum teams. You have the courage to ask questions and assess risks in order to make decisions from a strategic and financial viewpoint and communicate them in a comprehensible manner
- You will work with modern, forward-looking agile methods and tools for software development and recommend improvements to them
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Imaging IT
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in an engineering or information science discipline, such as computer science, information technology or medical technology
- You have extensive professional experience in product management in a medical environment and the associated tools, as well as expertise in agile development of software applications
- Product Manager / Product Owner (Agile development) certification would be an advantage
- You can demonstrate experience with customers in a medical environment
- You are very interested in adding customer value and have a sector background in developing medical solutions
Your attributes and skills:
- You have a leadership mindset and strong motivation skills in order to manage virtual teams as well, including in an international and intercultural context
- You have very good English skills, and ideally you also speak German
- For direct contact with our customers and development sites (e.g. Bratislava) you are prepared to travel nationally and internationally (approx. 20%)
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Patrick Pietsch.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 191289
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time