Company: SISW Mentor
Job Title: Sales Finance Manager - 191319
Job Location: USA – CA - Fremont
Job Category: Finance
Mentor Graphics is growing and requires Sales Finance Manager supporting the Americas-Silicon Valley Sales Channel. As a member of Mentor Graphics finance organization you will:
• be a key business partner and adviser to the various teams within the Americas
• interface with operational groups
• ensure compliance with relevant policies and procedures; be part of a collaborative and supportive sales finance team.
The position advises sales teams on best practice, collaborating throughout the sales process to enable an optimal outcome.
The successful candidate must be able to navigate across multiple disciplines including legal, order fulfillment, treasury, corporate finance, and sales. Additionally, this position requires a candidate with demonstrated competency communicating with a variety of audiences, including upper management. Strong business acumen, good judgment, objectivity, and policy management are key attributes necessary for success in this role.
• 7+ years related business experience, BA or BS degree required; MBA preferred
• High business acumen; ability to engage with all levels of the organization
• Ability to work collaboratively with matrixed departments and leadership to project plan, problem-solve and deliver results
• Demonstrated experience communicating complex ideas in effective & efficient manner, verbally and in writing
• Ability to translate complex data and effectively communicate to non-technical professionals
• Ability to successfully influence business partners, even when holding a contrary position
• Strong understanding of IFRS15/ASC606 software revenue recognition
• Excellent project management, organization and time management skills
• Strong Excel, MS office, reporting and presentation skills. Experience with SAP/Business Objects a plus.
• Ability to work independently and drive process improvements
Job ID: 191319
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.