Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Central interface between PM and installation team, quality gate to control the site readiness and document completeness before installation.
- PM process optimization for output stableness, productivity enhancement and cost optimization.
- Generate weekly/monthly PM performance report on regular basis for PM team analysis and improvement
- Quality and audit interface for enhancement of related process ability in PM team.
- Regular project risk follow up, prepare related letters.
- Project documents completeness check and control
- Analysis and update project management data tool based on PM team feedback and management needs, create projects in data tool.
- Handle commercial topics in PM team, e.g. PM cost, PO, GR, etc.
- Project NCC follow up and report.
Your qualifications and experience:
- At least 5 years’ working experience in data analysis & supplier chain management with basic risk awareness. Factory experience preferred.
- Bachelor Degree in commercial/ engineering related field.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 191330
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time