1. Establish and execute project quality plan, inspection standard, inspection working instruction.
2. Collect and analysis the quality data; complete regular quality report and quality documents; organize and instruct OQC routine work.
3. Monitor and coordinate to handle all quality problems during the project process; Organize relative department to take the preventive & corrective actions, follow up and verify their implementation.
4. Communicate with customers about quality topics; organize to handle the customer complaint, analyze root cause and define actions, complete CAR or 8D report.
1. Bachelor+ degree;
2. 3+ years experience in electrical related industry;
3. 3+ years in quality management, proficient in quality tools;
4. Be hardworking and responsible, good team spirit;
5. Have good communication and coordination skill;
6. Good English knowledge is preferred.
Job ID: 191334
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Electrification Equipment (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time