Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
We make real what matters. This is your role
• Should be doing NDT inspection as per ASNT Level II in Ultrasonic Testing, Magnetic Particle Testing, Dye penetrant Testing, Radiography films evaluation and based on that do defect evaluation.
• Should be an individual contributor.
• Should do fabrication (visual and dimensions) inspection.
• Should be doing internal as well as supplier’s audit.
• Should read and interpret engineering drawings.
• Should have experience in pattern inspection and machining dimensional inspection shall be an added advantage.
• Should be able to do RCA / CAPA of recurring technical issues.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- We are looking for applicant having masters or graduate in Mechanical engineering from a reputed institute with a minimum working experience of 5 to 7 years.
- Experienced in NDT methods such as Radiography Testing, Ultrasonic Testing, Magnetic Particle Testing and Die Penetrant Testing, Positive Material Identification, etc
- Strong Analytical Abilities coupled with good understanding of various functions and its interfaces
- Fluent in Business English and local language as well as having intercultural experience. Ability to lead cross functional teams and also should be a good team player.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 191335
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time