Job title: Senior Automation Test Engineer
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You will be responsible for communicate with customers and technically lead a small team
- You will be responsible for analytical & logical thinking on different perspectives.
- You will be responsible to handle challenges & resolve any blockers
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech
- You must have Good analytical and logical thinking skills
- You must have 5-7 years of experience on OOPS concepts, Python Automation, Selenium/Appium automation
- You must have Good experience & knowledge in PYTHON & any standard test framework (like pytest, unit test etc)
- You must have Good experience & knowledge in web application automation & related tools/packages (like selenium or other alternatives)
- You must have Good exposure to different testing methodologies & QA exposure
- You must have Hands-on experience with different tools - Testing tool, Version Control systems (Git), Test Management Software, Bug Tracking software and CI tools (Jenkins etc.)
- You must have Good communication skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 191344
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time