Financial Services (SFS) is looking for an enthusiastic team member to join our
Customer Relations team, and to provide effective customer service, and evidence-based
dispute resolution for both Customers and Partners. This role is within the
Operations department and provides enhanced levels of customer service for
customers with more complex concerns or disputes. Where a dispute involves one
of our partners, we will mediate between the two parties to reach a mutually
acceptable resolution. This position is based in our office in Stoke Poges.
What part will you play?
* Effectively liaise with internal and external customers by telephone, letter
and e-mail in response to complaints or disputes.
* To investigate all customer disputes / complaints in a fair and impartial
* To use an evidence based approach in assessing disputes, ensuring that all
parties have opportunity to present their case and to discuss options for
* To work with colleagues in other departments to find appropriate solutions to
all customer disputes, keeping the TCF guidelines foremost at all times.
* Ensure Customer Records are kept up to date and accurate.
* Pro-actively support other team members in the delivery of outstanding Customer
Service, e.g. taking calls and sharing workloads during peak periods.
* In conjunction with the Operations Team Leaders identify and follow through
process improvement initiatives that will improve the customer’s experience and
lead to business efficiencies.
* To be able to work to industry and regulatory guidelines
and time frames.
What you need to make real what matters:
* Proven track record in offering exceptional service to customers (internal and external) via telephone and in writing.
* Experience in a Customer Services / Complaints handling team preferably from a
Financial Services background and / or a business to business environment.
* Experience of complaint management or dispute resolution.
* Experience in using Microsoft Office packages.
* Excellent Communication skills - both verbal and written.
* Good Organisational and time management skills.
* Knowledge of regulatory bodies which may include Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS),
Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and Finance and Leasing Association (FLA) is
We’ve got quite a
lot to offer:
incredibly important that our people enjoy working here and therefore we take
great pride in having a friendly, helpful and engaging culture. We also
appreciate that development and training is important to many and that’s why we
have a supportive environment which invests in our employee’s development.
compensation package includes a competitive salary,
quarterly bonus, 26 days holiday allowance, competitive pension and private
healthcare. We celebrate the fact that our employees
are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have
a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit
If we all thought the same, we
would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all
walks of life. Siemens encourage everyone to bring their whole self to work and
we support applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce
that we have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site
where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity
to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile
working and innovation.
now and make
your mark in our exciting world at Siemens!