Sr. Process Associate - HR Services (Travel & Expenses)
We leverage our powerful ecosystem of leading external and internal partners and our network of key delivery centers. We believe in the value of industry best-practice standards achieved through evolving technology and digitalization. We focus on employee experience as a key driver of our actions. In doing so, we deliver flexibility, quality and efficiency for the businesses we partner with.
The functionality is to support Siemens UAE employees on the employee data management. It enables you to create & update employee data basis queries raised and work on specific tasks such as Organizational Changes, Letter generation, Updating personal information and Payroll information. The role would also be supporting Countries such as Qatar, Oman, Kuwait etc.
Change the future with us
- You will do audits Expense Reports submitted by employee’s based on expense audit rules and ensure compliance with the T&E Guidelines.
- You will provide complete and consistent responses in a timely manner to the T&E customer inquiry / Stake holders.
- You will assist with internal and external audits, projects and initiatives for the travel and expense program.
- You will Identify and implements process improvements into the process, applies documented rules, past practices, or instruction on an independent level.
- You will effectively identify problems as they occur and takes appropriate steps to solve them in situations where the problem is difficult or complex, Inputs /Audits data entered into Concur system to ensure Accuracy.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are a graduate/MBA in HR with 1.5 to 3 years of significant experience into HR operations and HR digitalization with Travel and Expense process is preferred.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong knowledge on MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Experience in working knowledge on Concur tool is preferred with strong hold on Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- You are target oriented and team player and have strong understanding of human resources policies, procedures, and benefits is preferred.
- You are flexible in work timing & shifts
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 191405
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time