Build links between business and technology! Our Software architects do everything possible to understand what is behind system. Join our development center in Bangalore and develop the appropriate architecture and play a key role of a Software Architect in digitalization. The world is constantly changing, and we're always thinking about what's next. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure division to build difference.
Change the future with us
• You will Devise technical solutions based on the requirements of the product / platform and ensure that software architecture meets the expectations of business
• Build Architectural Concepts and derive technical road map for cloud-based applications and relevant technology fields
• Your will Contribute to elaborate software requirements and other specifications needed for development tasks
• You will actively drive development of Continuous Delivery pipelines using new architecture paradigms like Micro services
• Support project planning activities through estimation, identification of integration points, technical risks & mitigation, etc.
• Ensure testability of the design and support test-automation design and participate in validation of implemented features.
• Provide technical mentorship to the software development team.
• Perform regular internal technical coordination / review to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Lead and all relevant project partners.
Passionate about this career opportunity? Join us to build the better world.
• You have a degree in engineering with 10+ years of software development with 2-3 years of architect experience would be ideal
• Your experience in modern enterprise-level cloud-based application development
• Your expertise in Design principles, tools & methods and software engineering processes will make valuable contribution.
• Hands-on experience in Distributed Computing architectures and communication paradigms like REST, WebServices, etc.
• Expertise in programming languages & toolkits: Angular 5, Type Script, SQL, REST APIs
• Excellent insights into Architectural and design patterns and usage of modeling tools, design review, code reviews and integration of software components in large systems
• Understanding of Deployment Pipelines, DevOps and related tools / methods (e.g. Container technologies) is desirable
• Experience in AWS Cloud-based services and technology is desirable.
• Provide support and technical governance, expertise related to cloud architectures, deployment, and operations.
• As a part of expert team you will enjoy mentoring and exchanging knowledge.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers