Team Architect - SGI
Build links between business and technology! Our architects do everything possible to understand what is behind system. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure division in Bangalore and develop the appropriate architecture and play a key role of a Software Architect in digitalization.
Change the future with us
- You will be responsible for the software architecture, design and development of modules.
- You will plan, execute and track software architecture activities within the project / project modules adhering to timeline, quality and features.
- As an architect responsible for developing the architecture and design for a set of components of (a) product(s) based on specified implicit and explicit requirements you will be responsible for the setting the guidelines within the team and enforcing them.
- Take ownership of Continuous Code Quality and NFR governance for the product
- Perform code review, design reviews and mentor the team in technical areas related to the product modules/components
Passionate about this career opportunity? Join us to build the better world.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 191425
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time