Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Technical Trainer (m/f/d) for our Digital Health & Syngo Solutions in our Training Center in Erlangen to empower our global workforce and customers and make the most of our Imaging IT Solutions.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As Trainer in the Training Center, you deliver technical education and training to our global internal workforce (Service & Implementation Engineers) and external customers about our leading Advanced Visualization and Imaging IT solutions: PACS, VNA, cloud solutions (e.g. syngo.via, syngo.plaza, syngo Virtual Cockpit)
- You work closely with our business lines Syngo and Digital Health as well as with our Digital Supply Chain and Service Lifecycle Management organizations for the enablement of biomedical IT courses to ensure up-to-date knowledge and expertise certification across our country organizations workforce
- Your tasks include the design of blended learning concepts that mix different training formats and deliver the technical content to our Education Architecture & Design team to produce learning formats (eLearning, interactive broadcast training, virtual workshop…) for our IT solutions
- You support our Digital Health & Syngo Technical Training Team Lead in the development of education profiles and learning curricula that lead the regulatory certification of the biomedical engineering employees of our service organization
- You support our Customer User Test phase for new software versions, acting as an expert (onsite/remotely)
- You work with your counterparts in the Application Training team to support them with IT expertise
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Medical Imaging IT
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed studies in the field of engineering / computer science (Master’s)
- You have several years of experience in IT troubleshooting, SQL database management and Operating Systems such as Windows Server and Linux
- Not educated to Master’s degree level? We would also welcome applications from candidates with Bachelor’s degrees and several years of substantial work experience in the relevant field
- DICOM and HL7 are technologies that you master
- Staying abreast of the latest IT technologies and state of the art medical imaging standards and technologies is fundamental to the job
Your attributes and skills:
- You like working in the international environment of a matrix organization with diverse cultures and influences. This requires you to be business-fluent in English; other languages are an advantage
- You will coach and support local Siemens Healthineers service engineers and trainers in our other Training Center hubs throughout the change process. Having coaching ability and a passion for respective new training methodologies is therefore a must
- Exceptional communication skills, together with presenter/trainer skills, round off your profile
- Due to our global set up, your function also requires occasional travel (15%)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Jessica Göbel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 191435
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time