Siemens is looking for a Data Insight Analyst (Internship), to join our IT Team in Milan.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
- Capturing digital signal across business
- Contribute to the creation of business reports and dashboards
- Contribute to the digital academy on specific data science topics
- Good knowledge in DB management and scripting
- Good experience in descriptive, prescriptive and predictive data science practices
- Good knowledge and practice in Phyton or R
- Experience of Agile and DevOps practices
- Good understanding of Application Architecture
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Orientation to team work
- Willingness to learn
- Passion and focus
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking responsibility and
being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online
applications and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you! For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 191444
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time