Essential Job Functions
Background in development of team members, and equipment improvements
• Experience working on assembly lines, metal stamping & CNC processes – a plus-
• Experience in the preparation of procedures, test specifications, cost control planning and self-inspection Assist Quality manager in establishing, implementing and maintaining the quality management system.
• Demonstrable experience in with process capability, design validation, corrective action, and working with external suppliers to improve quality, performing audits, and Maintenance of quality documentation, FMEA, control plan.
• Responsible for continual improvement activities to enhance the quality system, such as 5S, Kaizen lean methods and to ensure safe operation in the facilities.
• Maintain high employee morale and discipline and expected to generate performance appraisals or any disciplinary action he deems necessary to ensure that products and processes comply with the relevant requirements of the quality management system for the efficient running of the operation.
• Interface with Product Engineering and Manufacturing to ensure transfer to Production of new products are in accordance with approved data
• Conduct audits, including closing out audit findings, creating audits finding reports and determine proper corrective and preventive actions.
• Analyze failure, corrective and preventive action to respond to customer complaints
Degree in Engineering, minimum 10 years hand-on experiences as Quality Engineer; Masters Degree a plus.
• Proven experience of Quality Assurance. (Automotive preferably)
• Statistical tools (required) and Six Sigma (preferable) experience
• Have a good command of written English and oral communicative skill.
• High service and teamwork attitude. Good judgment with sense of responsibility, initiative and integrity
• Good office software, e.g. word, excel etc, SAP
• Team player with creative, can-do attitude.
Job ID: 191456
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Indústria de Trabajos Eléctricos S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time