Siemens Canada is building tomorrow’s talent. That’s
Ingenuity for life.
For more than 100 years in Canada, Siemens has been offering engaging and sustainable employment opportunities to those shaping our future. It’s our tradition to promote lifelong learning, develop talent and recognize success.
Siemens is proud to be one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers 2018
(eight times total), one of Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018 (six times total) and
one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2018 (two times total).
Approximately 4,300 employees across Canada work together to deliver solutions for sustainable energy, intelligent infrastructure, healthcare, and the future of manufacturing. We stand for engineering excellence, innovation, reliability and responsibility.
As a leading global healthcare company, we at Siemens Healthineers develop innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational, and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape. As a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, and healthcare information technology, we have a keen understanding of the entire patient care continuum – from prevention and early detection to diagnosis and treatment.
For more than 100 years, Siemens Healthineers in Canada has stood for engineering expertise with a pioneering spirit in exploring and developing business opportunities to help healthcare providers achieve their goal of improving outcomes while reducing costs. From the Atlantic to Pacific oceans, more than 450 employees in Canada work together to deliver solutions for healthcare providers, resulting in 70% of medical decisions being influenced by the technologies we provide.
- Preparation of point of sale service offerings for sales request for proposal responses.
- Creation and registration of service contract offerings, amendments and cancellations.
- Ensure that healthcare service procedures and entrepreneurial approval levels followed in the preparation, execution and recording of service offering documents mentioned above.
- Respond to both internal and external queries as necessary.
- Participate in meetings when applicable
- Enter and manage service contract orders into SAP (Systems Applications and Products)
- Invoicing, credit memos and cancellations
- Meet service records file maintenance protocols
- Follow and execute Healthcare month, quarter and year end deadlines
- Provide accounts receivable support in relation to healthcare service customer balances
- Escalate customer information changes when advised or noted to customer master team
- Communicate any and all items not following current procedures or are new circumstances
- Provide input to current processes, procedure and standards to enable continuous improvement
- Assist with other projects and team back up when necessary.
- Support team objectives
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience with contract administration and customer invoicing
- Post-secondary education in business, finance, legal, or related discipline
- Strong communication skills both Verbal and Written in English. French would be an asset
- Highly organized and strong attention to details
- Very efficient time management skills
- SAP Experience
- Ability to be flexible while managing multiple tasks daily
- Proficient in Excel, Access and MS office 365
Job ID: 191461
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-Time temporary
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.