Job title: Senior ReactJS Developer
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
· You will be responsible for Design & Develop web application with ReactJS as front-end and asp.net Core as backend
· You will be working on CI/CD pipeline in Cloud environment.
· You will be working on Agile environment
· You Ensures adherence to defined guidelines, processes and procedures, for the team assigned.
· You will be responsible for pragmatic guidance and support for developers in implementing product requirements
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech
· You must have 5-6 years of experience in the below mentioned technologies
· You must have minimum 3 years of React.JS experience
· You must have .NET / C# OR (Asp.net core preferred)
· Good to have knowledge on GraphQL knowledge would be a great add-on
· Java knowledge would be good as well
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 191467
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time