For Siemens Ltd. China Smart Infrastructure Strategy and Business Development team in Shanghai, we are looking for a Senior Strategy Consultant who will manage the strategic project planning and execution. You will work in an international environment, on a broad range of strategic topics and will have great exposure to senior management of the global and local Siemens organization.
What you will do
- Research and summarize the market intelligence of industries or companies
- Develop, steer or coordinate strategic projects as well as business plans, in close collaboration with our global and local business units, conduct field research and expert interview
- Identify and define potential focus areas for M&A and strategic partnerships in close alignment with business units. Prepare and align documents, participate negotiation, be a project manager for external business collaboration
- Develop and implement strategic business management and analysis tools
- Prepare presentations for top management
The ideal candidate will have
- A Master’s Degree or PhD, preferably in business, engineering or IT
- 3-5 years' experience in strategy consulting or business development, a renowned industrial enterprise (ideally with a strategic focus)
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively both verbally and in writing – in English and Mandarin
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Project management experience is a plus
- Ability to solve problems independently and creatively
- A plus if having relevant international experience (study / work abroad)
What else do I need to know?
Smart Infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, building technology and industries to evolve the way we live and work. We do this from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. From intelligent grid control and electrification to smart storage solutions, from building automation and control systems to switches, valves and sensors. Siemens Smart Infrastructure has around 7000 employees in China.
Job ID: 191509
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time