For Siemens Ltd. China Smart Infrastructure Strategy and Business Development team in Shanghai, we are looking for a Strategy Consultant who will support the strategic project planning and execution. You will work in an international environment, on a broad range of strategic topics and will have great exposure to senior management of the global and local Siemens organization.
What you will do
- Conduct in-depth market intelligence study in selected verticals or companies
- Coordinate strategic projects in close collaboration with our global and local business units, conduct field research and expert interview
- Develop, support and execute strategic project such as sales strategy, marketing strategy, and new business strategy etc.
- Prepare business review materials, and presentations for top management
- A Master’s degree or above, preferably in business, engineering or IT
- At least 2 year working experience in strategy consulting, project management or business development, a renowned industrial enterprise (ideally with a strategic focus)
- Have outstanding analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively both verbally and in writing – in English and Mandarin
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Solve problems independently and creatively
- A plus if having relevant international experience (study / work abroad)
Smart Infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, building technology and industries to evolve the way we live and work. We do this from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. From intelligent grid control and electrification to smart storage solutions, from building automation and control systems to switches, valves and sensors. Siemens Smart Infrastructure has around 7000 employees in China.
Job ID: 191511
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time