Job title: Senior DevOps Engineer
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
will be responsible for Implement innovative DevOps processes, solutions, and
tools by utilizing Dev-Ops experience.
You Ensures adherence to defined ESOA guidelines, processes and procedures.
· You will be responsible Coordinates activities with the developers, architects, onsite partners and Application Managers/Experts and controls execution according to the ESOA guidelines.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech
· You must have Over all 4- 8 years of experience in the Dev-Ops area
· You must have experience using any of Infrastructure Automation tools - Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform
· You must have experience in Deployment Automation and Orchestration
· You must have experience using Container - Docker or LXD
· You must have experience using any Orchestration tools- Kubernetes or Mesos or Swam
· You must have experience working on any of Cloud Operations - AWS or Azure or Google or Open stack
· You must have experience in application hosting (Application servers, Web Server, Proxy)
· You must have experience in Linux administration
· You must have experience using any of Source Controls - GIT or Bitbucket or SVN or VSTS
· You must have experience working on CI DevOps tools like Jenkins, Nexus, sonar etc
· You must have experience working on any scripting languages like Shell, Perl, python
· You must have experience working on using Atlassian Jira and Confluence administration in Windows/ Linux and AWS platforms
· You must have of experience working on Application & Infrastructure Monitoring- App Manager, Zabbix, Nagios, CloudWatch etc
· You must have years of experience working on basic DB admin skills (Postgres, MySQL, Oracle, Elasticsearch)
· You must have Customer handling experience
· You must have Excellent presentation skill
· You must have Good Organization skills
· You must have Good networking knowledge
· You must have Good interpersonal skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 191541
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time