Siemens Gebze Medium Voltage Switchgear factory is the lead factory for Air Insulated Switchgears in Siemens World and exporting more than 80 countries worldwide. We are looking for a Part Time Working Student (Technical Support) for our Mechanical Engineering Department. This role will be responsible for supporting Mechanical Design Activities in Siemens Gebze Switchgear Factory.
What are my responsibilities?
· Back office support.
· Supporting design and development of low and medium voltage switchgear,
· Special customer design execution,
· Product maintenance,
· Preparation of material list (BOM), assembly drawing and part drawing,
· Technical support to sales department.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· 3rd or 4th year undergraduate or master student in Mechanical Engineering,
· Able to work 2-3 days/week in Gebze,
· Familiar with design and development projects,
· Upper intermediate command of English, German is an asset,
· Familiar with CAD software (preferably UG NX, Solidworks),
· Good command of MS Office applications.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Job ID: 191549
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time