Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
The responsibility of the SOP IT CTR Global Controller is to support all controlling topics and activities for defined services and projects within the SOP IT FIN Organization. The incumbent will support the SOP IT global and regional in terms of controlling, contribute to the integrity of the financial books and provide analysis to the SOP IT FIN CTR organization, as well as for the SOP IT Finance management. The role will suit an enthusiastic individual seeking a permanent opportunity within a large global organization.
- Coordinate reporting activities within the Regional organization
- Support the global controlling of the function / regional organization
- Contribute to the execution and control of efficiency and other process improvement programs.
- Support the Budget & FC preparation, on global level
- Ensure all financial tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Analyze financial records and maintain the partnership with all relevant parties
- Produce ad-hoc financial information
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- German language is beneficial, but not needed
- Being able to negotiate in English (high level required)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office / expert in the use of Advance excel and Power Point. Access knowledge is welcome
- Finance Degree
- Some technical background in programming would be beneficial / interest in the new technologies
- Some Tableau experience is welcome
- Basic SAP knowledge is required (specially FI/CO module)
- experience in Accounting and Controlling (1-3 years).
- Flexibility around working hours at peak times.
- Passionate about changes and challenges
- Willingness about working in a multinational environment
- Some travel within Europe will be required occasionally
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 191585
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time