- As Head of Corporate Media Relations, you will act in global responsibility, manage three employees professionally and disciplinarily and report directly to the Function Head Corporate Communications (2nd level).
- You will be responsible for strengthening and expanding excellent relationships with all relevant media players and influencers in order to enhance reputation and brand of Siemens Mobility, skillfully making use of the entire range of available channels – from traditional press to social media.
- You will derive a media relations strategy from the overall strategy (with a special focus on demand generation), drive its implementation and give guidance to local communications units.
- You provide consistent and coordinated external communication and develop positioning plans and concepts for new formats to take our media work to a new level. In this context, you anticipate future issues and set up a risk management system.
- In addition, you will organize international press events and answer media questions.
- You will advise and support our top management in all matters relating to media relations.
- You hold a university degree (Master / Diploma), preferably with a doctorate or MBA.
- Moreover, you have many years of management experience in the fields of corporate communications, communications strategy, public relations or media relations.
- You are characterized by a background in a global technology company. Know-how in the mobility industry is a distinct advantage.
- Practical experience in the demand generation makes you our ideal candidate.
- You have a strong affinity for digital business models and modern communication channels (e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn, Blogs).
- For your new task in global responsibility, you will have excellent English skills and a willingness to travel (approx. 25%).
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Job ID: 191592
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time