We seek a professional PMI certified IT Project Manager with a proven track
record of managing internal complex large scale customer service related projects
preferably in the healthcare and or medical-technology manufacturing/service
The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to scope, deadline and budget. This includes directing resources in a matrixed organization and coordinating the efforts of team members in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives, participate in project planning and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support the business goals and requirements in collaboration with colleagues, senior management and stakeholders.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope to maximize success and minimize risk to stakeholders and the company
- Meet with stakeholders to take detailed objectives and clarify specific requirements for the agreed scope of the project(s).
- Develop complete project plans and associated communications documents.
- Apply Siemens Healthineers project process and management principles at all aspects of project scope and deliverables.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Direct the work of employees and/or subcontractors assigned to the project including the service, technical, finance, contract, administrative, and customer areas.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders. Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Conduct project post mortems and
create a recommendations report in order to identify Successful and
unsuccessful project elements.
- 10 + years of Project Management experience with large systems in the healthcare or med-tech manufacturing service area
- Experience in the management of large software implementation projects
- Bachelors’ degree in computer science, software engineering or business administration
- PMI certified
- Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis
- Preferred knowledge of Iterative and Agile Development methodologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail, multi-tasking skills, advanced time management and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project.
- 10% travel is required
Why Siemens Healthineers?
In this exciting environment an opportunity is available for an experienced and motivated Technical Project Manager to join our Siemens Healthineers North America Customer Service IT team.
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Job ID: 191623
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.