Looking for a challenge? We want you as a PQP Senior Engineer-Electrical 高级质量工程师-电气领域 for our low voltage products.
How do you shape the future through product quality planning? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow – the talented individuals ready to help our company transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou. (苏州西门子电器有限公司)
You can do a lot for us, like achieving more than you think possible. (Responsibilities)
1. Plan the quality control concept, create the control plan and test documents, create the requirements of the test equipment and release the defined milestone of PLM or SCM project.
2. Monitor the manufacturing quality of responsible products by quality statistic measures.
3. Plan and implement the process audit and product audit to assess the quality of process and product.
4. Organize to solve quality issues, coordinate and review the corrective and preventive actions.
5. Coordinate and supervise the quality improvement based on the defined quality target. Make the investigation for complained products from customers and fix the corrective action to improve.
6. Make analysis and decision as expert role in electrical
related topic based on Headquarter function.
What you need to make real what matters. (Qualifications)
1. Bachelor degree
or above, major education background is Electrical Engineering/Electric
Automation Technology or similar.
2. Have working experience in manufacturing process or product quality control or R&D, in multinational corporation is preferred, especially have experience and responsibility in electrical environment.
3. Experience of quality planning in new development project. Experience of Air Circuit Breaker application is preferred.
4. English skill as fluent spoken and written. Office software skills, including Word, Excel, PPT.
5. Well cooperation with teamwork, self-motivated, ownership sense.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Job ID: 191626
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time