Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Monitor daily business process from finance and accounting aspect.
- Provide financial data and analysis for company's projects
- Administrate process systems, such as Nexus, OneSRM etc.
- Draft or update internal regulations and process, such as signature mandate, travel policy etc., provide explanation and training for these regulations and process.
- Support to complete the CCM and CCF requirement for finance function which is an integral part of monitoring the effectiveness of the risk and internal control system.
- Support to review all internal process according to RIC requirement in Policy and Control Masterbook (PCMB), indentify key controls and activities, make assessment for internal controls, prepare the documentation for Siemens RIC Tool, finish the RIC tool on the NEA RIC timeline. Coordinate internal and external audit (RIC related). Report on Enterprise Risk Management (ERM).
- Other related projects or tasks assigned by supervisor
Your qualifications and experience:
- 2 years experience in auditing, controlling or finance&accounting fields at least.
- Familiar with finance&accounting theories and practices.
- Understanding of the finance theories and practices and developments.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal in both Chinese and English
- Has a thorough knowledge of a company Procedures and Policies
- Relevant and demonstrable knowledge of SAP system
- Relevant and demonstrable knowledge of office software
- Bachelor Degrees and above. Solid education in finance or accounting related majors.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 191632
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time